As described in the general terms and conditions, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age anda legal resident of Belgium,
- Have the required permits and authorizations to transport the goods at the time of service, including but not limited to:
‣ a valid driver’s license and aduly registered vehicle, which is insured and has been inspected, in the case of deliveries with a vehicle (low emission zone fines will not be reimbursed).
‣ the required transport license if applicable
‣ be entitled to drive
‣ in the case of a company vehicle, be authorized to use this vehicle for this purpose.
Failure to comply with these general terms and conditions can result in exclusion.
🙄 Got feedback about this article? You're the best!
Feel free to let us know what you think about this article by pressing an emoji below. And ofcourse we are always here to answer any additional questions. Just click the chat icon! 😍